– – RECENT GIGS – –
(Look I always forget to update this page so don’t take it as the definitive source – best to try Facebook for gig news)
- Belgrave, Melbourne – Thursday August 14th 2014, Creatures from the Bog (that’s my new band) with Anna Paddick & Nothing Hurts Robot @ at Sooki Lounge.
- Belgrave, Melbourne – Saturday June 28th, 2014, Creatures from the Bog (that’s my new band) with Brillig at Sooki Lounge.
- Let’s see in 2014 so far there was the Espy, Bar Open, Sooki Lounge, Cornish Arms – I kinda forgot to fill this page in for the best part of a year!
- Ferntree Gully, Melbourne – Saturday, August 3, 2013, Ferntree Gully Hotel, supporting Brady James, 9pm
- Ferntree Gully, Melbourne – Saturday, August 17, 2013, Ferntree Gully Hotel, supporting The Tiger and Me, 9pm
- Abbotsford, Melbourne – Friday, July 12, 2013, Yarra Hotel, w- Brillig (Adelaide) – See Facebook for details
- Richmond, Melbourne – EVent called “Your Sunday best”, Sunday, July 21, 2013 at Station 59, with various, see See Facebook for details
- ADELAIDE – Friday Dec 28th, Rhino Room, w- Andrew P Street & Sean Desmond + Koral Chandler, 9pm – midnight
- ADELAIDE – Sunday 30th, Grace Emily Hotel, 6pm, supporting the Career Girls
- SYDNEY – This Thursday 4th October 2012 in Newtown, Sydney at the Union Hotel with Andrew P Street – see Facebook event page
- ADELAIDE – Sunday October 14th 2012 me and Andrew P Street (formerly Undecided, Career Girls for those with long memories) return to Adelaide to show the kids how it’s done. Grace Emily, 5pm – see the Facebook event page
- BELGRAVE – in the Dandenong Ranges, outside of Melbourne. Rumour has it I live there. I also rock the joint from time to time. Including an EPIC 15 minute slot at the Reverberation Festival, Sat October 20th 2012 4pm. See the website.
- MT BULLER – Saturday November 10th, at the Targa High Country motoring event, main stage about 4pm
- MELBOURNE – Sunday November 18th 2012 at the Wesley Anne, Northcote as part of the legendary Melting Pot Songwriter’s In The Round, 2pm. Bring it on.
- BELGRAVE, VIC – Saturday November 24th, End of the Line Festival, Belgrave, VIC. onstage at 11am, Market Stage PLUS MC’ing main stage later